Have you ever owned a tool that seemed to be “a part of you”? My 1955-built Logan model 1922 11″x36″ lathe is one such tool. I’ve owned this lathe for about 15 years now, and if I were to total up all of the hours using this machine, it would be a LOT. I’ve used […]
Subscribe to Updates!
- 3-Phase for the Shop: Static Phase Converters -vs- Rotary Phase Converters -vs- Variable Frequency Drives
- Shipping Container Shop Custom Door Build
- iGaging EZ Data Micrometers: Overview, Measurement, Data Logging
- Atlas 5C Quickie Collet Chuck: An Ideal Lathe Workholding Solution
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 3: Tools of the Trade
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 2: Start to Finish Process
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 1: Overview
- Precision Matthews PM-1440GT Lathe Arrives!
- 3-Phase for the Shop: 3-Phase -vs- 1-Phase Power
- A Tour of Gavin’s Logan 11″x36″ Metal Lathe