So you are the proud owner of a heavy piece of iron with one or more 3-phase motors. Welcome to the club! These machines old and new can represent a great bargain either at auction, or via private sale. Heavy machinery with 3-phase power is difficult to move, and requires a power conversion option if […]
Subscribe to Updates!
- 3-Phase for the Shop: Static Phase Converters -vs- Rotary Phase Converters -vs- Variable Frequency Drives
- Shipping Container Shop Custom Door Build
- iGaging EZ Data Micrometers: Overview, Measurement, Data Logging
- Atlas 5C Quickie Collet Chuck: An Ideal Lathe Workholding Solution
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 3: Tools of the Trade
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 2: Start to Finish Process
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 1: Overview
- Precision Matthews PM-1440GT Lathe Arrives!
- 3-Phase for the Shop: 3-Phase -vs- 1-Phase Power
- A Tour of Gavin’s Logan 11″x36″ Metal Lathe