When you get into serious precision work, you need the ability to measure with a high degree of precision and accuracy. When I’m chambering match-grade rifles, “tenths matter” (0.0001″). When I decided to upgrade micrometers, I knew I needed tenth-level resolution/accuracy, and wanted to cover a 0-3″ measurement range. The new iGaging EZ Data micrometer […]
Subscribe to Updates!
- 3-Phase for the Shop: Static Phase Converters -vs- Rotary Phase Converters -vs- Variable Frequency Drives
- Shipping Container Shop Custom Door Build
- iGaging EZ Data Micrometers: Overview, Measurement, Data Logging
- Atlas 5C Quickie Collet Chuck: An Ideal Lathe Workholding Solution
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 3: Tools of the Trade
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 2: Start to Finish Process
- Winchester 70 Rebarrel Part 1: Overview
- Precision Matthews PM-1440GT Lathe Arrives!
- 3-Phase for the Shop: 3-Phase -vs- 1-Phase Power
- A Tour of Gavin’s Logan 11″x36″ Metal Lathe